Miss Universe 2007 : Miss Japan Riyo Mori

Riyo Mori
Riyo Mori
Riyo Mori
Riyo Mori
Riyo MoriRiyo Mori won the Miss Universe 2007 title in Mexico City, Mexico on May 28, 2007. “My mind went blank,” she said of the winning moment.

Riyo Mori was born on December 24, 1986 in Aoi-ku, Shizuoka, Japan. She is a vivaciuos Japanese dance instructor. Mori was crowned Miss Universe Japan on 15 March 2007 by outgoing titleholder Kurara Chibana.

In Miss Universe 2007 competition she achieved the highest score in the swimsuit competition, which advanced her to the top ten and the evening gown competition, in which she placed fourth. At the conclusion of the competition, she was crowned Miss Universe, becoming the second woman from Japan to hold the title. Mori is the eighth Asian woman to win the pageant, the most recent being Lara Dutta of India who was Miss Universe 2000. She received the crown from last year's winner, Zuleyka Rivera of Puerto Rico.

Congratulations to Mori.

4 comments:

  1. Riyo WAS NOT CONFIDENT and does NOT LOOK LIKE a Beauty - THERE ARE MANY MORE BEAUTIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indian Kohli tarat reader predicted well , BUT Judge Bal is talking NONSENSE after the win that he did not expect Puja gupta to win - what CRAP!
    Puja Gupta was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NONE OF THE CONTESTANTS WERE GREAT.
    jAPAN WAS LOUSY

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Anonymous again. I'm sorry about my previous 4 posts on July 2. I was just mad that I didn't make it to miss universe. I was hoping to represent the trailer park country but my application denied...something about not wanting men that turned into women. I could have gotten rid of my bulge by the time of the competition...bastards. So anyways, congrats miss japan. You're more of a woman then I could ever hope to become.

    ReplyDelete

Followers